One of the most popular survey sites, Survey Monkey has just added IFTTT support. With SurveyMonkey now available as a channel, you can automate survey responses and integrate with other connected services.
Some examples of what’s possible with Survey Monkey and IFTTT working together are:
- MailChimp – Save new MailChimp subscribers to a SurveyMonkey list
- Google Contacts – Add new Google Contacts in a group to a SurveyMonkey contact list
- Philips Hue – Blink your hue lights when you have a new survey response on SurveyMonkey
- Android notification – Get notified every time someone has responded to your survey on SurveyMonkey
- Slack – Let a Slack channel know when there has been a new response to a survey
- Email – Get an email every time there is a new response to your survey on SurveyMonkey
To check it out for yourself, head over to https://ifttt.com/surveymonkey/recipes and browse the recipes.