Episode 50 of the podcast is now available. In this episode I discuss the following stories:
1. Windows Phone 7
- Messy launch
- All 89,000 Microsoft employees are getting one free
- All paying attendees of PDC10 got one free
- Multitasking is badly needed
- Copy and Paste coming early 2011
2. The Social Network
- Great movie
- Expects a lot from the audience, doesn’t treat you like an idiot
- Justin Timberlake a distraction
3. Red Dead Redemption – Undead Nightmare Pack
- Zombies !
- 800 Microsoft Points
4. MetroTwit update
- Version 0.3.0.0 Technical Beta
- Stable, Fast, generally awesome.
5. Windows 8 may have 3D gesture support
- Boy Genius Reporting that Microsoft have acquired Canesta
- Video shows a guy performing different tasks by gestures and touch
- At tech.Ed I spoke to August about Natural User Interfaces, this could be a serious entry into that world.