Spore weighs in @ 3.8GB

The pre-purchase / pre-download of Spore allows 99% of the game to be downloaded and installed. Come launch day this leaves only the remaining (most important) 1% to go....

image

The pre-purchase / pre-download of Spore allows 99% of the game to be downloaded and installed. Come launch day this leaves only the remaining (most important) 1% to go. Naturally this should mean we get our hands on Spore sooner rather than later and if we’re really lucky, avoid the almost inevitable server meltdown.

The Game weighs in at a hefty 3.8GB and will cost Australians $79.99.

Categories
PC

Creator of techAU, Jason has spent the dozen+ years covering technology in Australia and around the world. Bringing a background in multimedia and passion for technology to the job, Cartwright delivers detailed product reviews, event coverage and industry news on a daily basis.