Since Twitter’s inception back in 2006, there’s been this magic 140 character limit which correlated to the length of a SMS message in the US, one way users could interact with the service. Now that we’re sharing Tweets that include text and photos, GIFs, videos, polls, links and live...
Science February 20, 2017
- Google Cloud Platform now available in Sydney, Australia June 21, 2017
- XENON add 10 Gigabit link to transmit spectral analysis from Parkes radio telescope June 21, 2017
- Google are aggregating job adverts, just search ‘Jobs near me’ June 21, 2017
- Freeview Plus gets a UI upgrade June 21, 2017
- ComfortDelGro taps MobilEye tech to prevent bus accidents June 19, 2017