Since Twitter’s inception back in 2006, there’s been this magic 140 character limit which correlated to the length of a SMS message in the US, one way users could interact with the service. Now that we’re sharing Tweets that include text and photos, GIFs, videos, polls, links and live...
Science February 20, 2017
- NBN FTTP customers could get 10Gbps symmetrical speeds with NG-PON2 May 24, 2017
- Qualcomm is shipping 1 million chips every single day, for IoT devices May 24, 2017
- Surface Pro 4.5 has 50% more battery life, quieter than ever May 24, 2017
- Samsung launches 2017 MU Series TVs in Australia, we’ve got the prices May 23, 2017
- Nvidia’s Australian store now live with free shipping May 22, 2017