The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is officially dead. This afternoon Samsung Electronics Australia has announced it is taking the proactive and voluntary step to extend its current recall to all Galaxy Note7 smartphones in Australia, including those that were provided as replacement Galaxy Note7 devices. This follows on from numerous reports...
Science February 20, 2017
- Here’s what its like to have Gigabit NBN, MyRepublic connects Gigatown July 25, 2017
- Zero Latency is expanding their free-roam, zombie-killing VR experience to Brisbane July 25, 2017
- Dan Murphy’s, Cellarmasters, and BWS signs with Perth AI company OpenDNA July 25, 2017
- Portable Hard Drives are going Solid State, WD Passport SSD now available July 24, 2017
- International Conference on Machine Learning coming to Sydney, featuring NVIDIA AI July 23, 2017