The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is officially dead. This afternoon Samsung Electronics Australia has announced it is taking the proactive and voluntary step to extend its current recall to all Galaxy Note7 smartphones in Australia, including those that were provided as replacement Galaxy Note7 devices. This follows on from numerous reports...
Science February 20, 2017
- Christian Horner: How Hisense technology is helping Red Bull Racing succeed in F1 March 24, 2017
- Corsair ONE is a big computer in a small package March 24, 2017
- Stoffel checks out the new Honda Civic Type R in Melbourne March 23, 2017
- LG’s stunning 4mm, 65″ 4K OLED ‘Wallpaper TV’ is yours for A$13,499 March 22, 2017
- Buddy releases ‘Ohm’ platform, IoT to put companies in front of the data they need March 21, 2017