When Microsoft announced they were replacing Internet Explorer with Microsoft Edge, they heard loud and clear from the community, that if you want to go head to head with Chrome on a modern browser, you have to have an extensions platform. Despite Windows 10 shipping mid-last year, the first...
Science February 20, 2017
- Christian Horner: How Hisense technology is helping Red Bull Racing succeed in F1 March 24, 2017
- Corsair ONE is a big computer in a small package March 24, 2017
- Stoffel checks out the new Honda Civic Type R in Melbourne March 23, 2017
- LG’s stunning 4mm, 65″ 4K OLED ‘Wallpaper TV’ is yours for A$13,499 March 22, 2017
- Buddy releases ‘Ohm’ platform, IoT to put companies in front of the data they need March 21, 2017