The activity tracker market just got a new entrant from Garmin. The vívofit 4, daily activity tracker has one killer feature, a 1+ year battery life. That means there’s no clumsy recharging each night, a massive benefit over competitors. There’s an always-on colour display that is readable in sunlight, great...
Science February 20, 2017
- Nintendo Labo is a crazy array of cardboard Switch accessories January 18, 2018
- Amazon Alexa, Echo devices now available in Australia January 18, 2018
- Something awesome just happened in video games January 17, 2018
- Ford’s Australia Day long weekend Mustang Road Trip January 16, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3’s 4K upgrade for the Xbox One X available now January 16, 2018