This is the Holden’s last Australian-built Holden Commodore and in many ways that’s an incredibly sad milestone for the company and the country. The good news is that door closes on one hell of an impressive car. For decades Holden fans across the country have been inspired by the successes in...
Science February 20, 2017
- Here’s what its like to have Gigabit NBN, MyRepublic connects Gigatown July 25, 2017
- Zero Latency is expanding their free-roam, zombie-killing VR experience to Brisbane July 25, 2017
- Dan Murphy’s, Cellarmasters, and BWS signs with Perth AI company OpenDNA July 25, 2017
- Portable Hard Drives are going Solid State, WD Passport SSD now available July 24, 2017
- International Conference on Machine Learning coming to Sydney, featuring NVIDIA AI July 23, 2017