Elon Musk just shared a nice tidbit of a new feature the company is working on. Auto-rain sensing windscreen wipers are now a pretty standard feature on mid to high-end cars, but typically they require sensors in the glass itself, which are extremely costly, should you ever need to...
Science February 20, 2017
- Idea: Add Sets to Windows 10 Taskbar March 16, 2018
- Drone no-fly zones will now include temporary locations for events March 15, 2018
- Range Rover Sport SVR breaks Tianmen road record March 15, 2018
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ on sale for US$35 March 14, 2018
- Fitbit launch Versa Smartwatch with 4+ days battery life March 14, 2018