Airtasker lets you get paid for doing other people’s tasks in your spare time and lets people short on time and with the finances, to get tasks done by someone else. Last year Airtasker ran trials within NSW for IKEA Australia to help ease the pain of furniture assembly.
With flat packs being a common pain point for people, this is a perfect partnership between the companies.
After that, they also ran a trial with Coles to help with last-minute and forgotten shopping.
Airtasker says they’re pleased to say that both partnerships were a stand-out success, so they’ll now be rolling them out Australia-wide!
To prove you’ve got the skills to achieve these tasks, you need to be verified, you can do that by following the instructions below.
Get an IKEA Badge
This badge will give you exclusive access to IKEA assembly tasks, helping you to earn even more. Obviously to assemble that flat pack furniture, you’re going to need to enter the purchaser’s house, which means Airtasker need to verify the following:
- Have completed 4+ assembly tasks on the Airtasker platform
- Have or are willing to get a Police Check Badge.
(a free online application will be emailed to you if you meet all the criteria)
- Your Airtasker username matches your REAL name
- Have a minimum star rating of 4 stars
- Have a Completion Rate of 80% or above
- Have (or are willing to get) an ABN and add it to your Airtasker profile
Earn with Coles tasks
One of the big changes from the initial trial to national roll-out is that the Coles Badge is no longer a must-have!
The application process here is a bit more straight forward as you’ll only be dropping the groceries to their front door.
To get the Coles Badge, you must:
- Have completed 2 or more tasks through Airtasker
- Have a minimum Star Rating of 4.5 stars
- Have a minimum Completion Rate of 80%
If you’ve got all these and would like a Coles Badge, you’ll need to go through the online application form (takes about 5 minutes).
Pro-tip: It is recommended that if you’re completing a Coles badged task, make sure to use the increase price feature so there’s no service fee on the price of the groceries.
You can browse these tasks at airtasker.com/tasks