Once a year, Amazon has a big sale known as Amazon Prime Day. The deals are exclusive to Amazon Prime members which costs A$6.99 per month, or A$60 per year.
While the title suggests a single day, this year, Prime Day actually runs for 65 hours the longest Prime Day ever, across today and tomorrow, or July 15th and 16th. This is the second Amazon Prime day for Australia.
So now its time to look at the deals. While they stretch across all product categories, we’re most interested in the technology section.
These are some of the best tech deals that are live right now:
- Save 50% on Amazon Echo and Echo Dot.
- Get a saving of $20 on the Fire TV Stick Basic Edition, available for $49.
- Save up to $80 on Kindle Paperwhite.
- Save $100 on select Home Security from Ring.
- Great savings on speakers from Bose and Bang & Olufsen
- 35% off on 31.5 ASTIVITA MONITOR.
Naturally, Amazon’s own products get their own category and from smart home speakers, kindles, and even Ring products, there are decent discounts to be had.
Go take a look at the following categories for more deals.
“Prime members in Australia are the first to get access to Prime Day deals and they can now shop from tens of thousands of products at amazing prices! With huge savings on everything from fashion to home entertainment, to books and household essentials, we are excited to bring Aussies the longest Prime Day in the world.”Rocco Braeuniger, Country Manager for Amazon in Australia
In terms of wider deals across TVs, smart home, kitchen, pantry food and drinks, toys, beauty, fashion, as well as everyday household essentials, youll find:
- 32% off on Segway Ninebot ES2 Folding Electric Kick Scooter
- Save up to 50% off Oral Care Appliances from Oral-B, Sonicare & Waterpik.
- Save up to 50% off Philips Personal Care Appliances.
- Save up to 35% off selected Baby Jogger strollers.
- Save up to 35% off selected Maxi Cosi car seats.
- Spend $50, Save 30% on Household and Pantry Everyday Essentials.
- Select Coca Cola 50c per can.
- Big Savings on Cosmetics & Skin Care from L’Oreal, Rimmel, Revlon and more
- Save up to 30% off Nail Care including OPI, Essie, Oribe and more.
- Big Savings on Greenies, Schmackos, Fancy Feast and Hills Pet food products.
- 30% off on Furbo Dog Camera.
- Select Trunki Suitcases for $49.
- Save up to 50% off select Adidas clothing & shoes.
- Save up to 50% off select Nike clothing & shoes.
- Save up to 40% off a select range of watches including products from brands including Fossil, Casio and Michael Kors.
- Save 30% off select luggage from brands including Antler, Delsey and more.
- Save up to 30% on select favourites from Nerf, Barbie, LEGO, Fisher-Price, Toy Story 4 and more top Toys.
Last Prime Day, small and medium-sized businesses selling in Amazon’s stores surpassed US$1.5 billion in sales globally and offered hundreds of thousands of deals. This year, Prime members in Australia will be able to shop deals from local sellers including Melbourne based Canningvale, and Brisbane based, Astivita.
“Canningvale is excited to be participating in Prime Day again this year after seeing almost a 500% uplift in sales last year. Prime Day has become one of the biggest shopping events in the northern hemisphere and in time, we expect it to be no different for Australia. This year we will once again be offering great prices on a range of luxury homewares available on Amazon Australia.”Jordan Prainito, Managing Director of Canningvale
“Prime day last year showcased to us the potential of Amazon here in Australia. We believe that Prime day cements Amazon in the eyes of Australian consumers as the place to go to for low prices. In 2019 We will be slashing the prices of our best selling items lower than last year and putting on sale a whole new range of tapware, all available exclusively through Amazon.”Joseph Mizikovsky, CEO of Astivita: