Carboncast version 1.2 is now available in the WP8 Marketplace. Once again the update delivers more requested features while addressing some of those pesky bugs. This is the second update to the app in just a few weeks since the app first launched and you can continue to expect the Carboncast to get better with time.
Here’s the list of features and fixes in this release.
- Version accent colour updated to Red
- Add Live tile, current playing shown
- Add Tap to play podcast from Album Art
- Add import podcast from Gpodder.net
- Add GFQ and Frogpants Networks
- Increase back catalogue limit to 50
- Simplified review process
- Fix play next podcast bug while app is running
- Fix playback button status
Development of v1.3 is already underway, again taking cues from customer feedback via email and twitter. It is shaping up to be the biggest update to the app since launch. There’s now more than 20 reviews of the app in the market and are overwhelmingly positive and the app currently holds a 4.5 star rating. I am committed to making this the best podcast app available on WP8.
If you haven’t already got Carboncast, you can get it (and now try it) by visiting http://tinyurl.com/carboncast.