A couple of clever Aussie’s have created a backpack with a difference. The Henty Wingman is designed to transport suits, slacks, shirts and well, pretty much anything you can throw at it. There’s also plenty of room for your shoes, laptop and accessories.
It’s perfect for motorbike riders who travel or exercise before, during or after work and if you’re worried about it getting wet during winter, don’t be. The Wingman comes with a hi-vis waterproof rain jacket to keep you safe and your stuff dry.
Instead of trying to cram all of your items into 2 standard sized backpack pockets, the Wingman is constructed very differently. It uses a rollup design that means the resulting package ends up being far more manageable. It’s like someone thought about the most efficient way of packing items into the smallest possible area and the result was Wingman.
This design makes it a great solution for cyclists with the recommended load including one suit and a shirt, along with shoes toiletries and a towel in the gym bag. Alternatively, the Wingman can be used without the gym bag, to keep the load light, and take a single shirt, or up to three if you choose.
- Padded sweat pad for comfort and garment protection
- High visibility water proof rain jacket with taped seams and reflective logo
- Reflective piping and light loop
- Large front pocket that includes organiser and padded pocket for iPad or tablet
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap with easy locking cam buckle
- Stabilisation strap
- Top haul handle for wall/hook hanging
- Foldable hook suit coat hanger
Now for the price. This versatility does come at a cost, The Wingman Backpack will set you back a decent A$239.
Check out the video below or if you’re sold, head to henty.cc.