A couple of days ago Google unveiled it’s Spotify rival, All Access for it’s Google Play Music service. The problem is, you can only access it if you live in the U.S of A. If you can’t wait and want to access it from Australia, or from anywhere else around the world for that matter, then follow these simple steps.
1. Head to Stealthy, a plugin that tells Google Play you’re in the US. Make sure you sign up for the free 3-day trial, also, otherwise you can’t get the feature to specify what country you want to make sites think you are from.
2. Make sure you click USA in the Stealth options and enable it.
3. Sign back into your Google Account and go to your Google Wallet and click on payment methods.
5. Go back into your Google Play Music store settings and click on the free trial button for Google All Access and follow the prompts – make sure that you use the card that you changed the address for.
6. Your All Access account is now working! You can un-subscribe from the Stealthy trial now and use it on your Android device.
Tip: Make sure that you change the address of a card that you have already bought things on the Play store with – a new card won’t work.