Skullcandy recently announced a collaboration with the iconic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise.
The Skullcandy x TMNT Push Active True Wireless Earbuds and Skullcandy x TMNT PLYR Multi-Platform Wireless Gaming Headset celebrate the fan-favourite franchise ahead of its 40th anniversary.
Inspired by the toxic green ooze that transformed the turtles into crime-fighting heroes, the collection features state-of-the-art audio technology and is dripping with nods to the beloved characters. The limited-edition collab is available now at Skullcandy.com.au.
The exclusive design features transparent and glow-in-the-dark elements. TCRI Mutagen Ooze is poured all over Push Active while PLYR features turtle-shell earcups, a manhole cover inside the ear cushion, a radioactive headband, and pepperoni pizza boom mic.
With custom, interchangeable ear gel and suspension headband colorways, fans can rep their favourite reptile–red for Raph’s direct attack, purple for Don’s calculated strategy, orange for Mikey’s controlled chaos or blue if you’re ready to lead the Turtles like Leo.
Skullcandy x TMNT Push Active True Wireless Earbuds – A$179.95 RRP
- Skull-iQ Smart Feature Technology – Issue simple, hands-free voice commands to take calls, change tracks, adjust volume, turn on Stay-Aware Mode, activate device assistant, launch Spotify Tap, and more
- Over-the-Air Updates – Update earbuds via the Skullcandy App to add new features for enhanced functionality and added value
- Flexible Over-Ear Hooks – Stay in control without ever dropping your weapon mid-battle
- Premium Audio Quality – Experience supreme sound thanks to expertly-tuned acoustic drivers, dual noise-reducing microphones for natural and clear call quality and a noise-isolating fit
- Up to 44 Hours of Battery Life – Listen longer with 10 hours of battery life in the earbuds and 34 hours in the charging case
- USB-C Rapid Charging Case – For 10 minutes spent in the case, receive 2 hours of battery life
- True Wireless via Bluetooth 5.2
- Auto On/Connect – Enjoy automatic turn on and pairing with the last device used
- IP55 Sweat and Water Resistance – Go on any adventure without missing a beat
- Built-in Tile Finding Technology – If an earbud is misplaced, simply ‘ring’ it from the Tile app
Skullcandy x TMNT PLYR Multi-Platform Wireless Gaming Headset – A$249.99 RRP
- Bluetooth 5.2 Wireless Technology – Enables enhanced power management and stronger connectivity to bluetooth-enabled media and gaming devices
- Skullcandy Supreme Sound – Unique audio-tuning process enables users to maximize the depth and detail of each sound
- Enhanced Sound Perception – A hearing test tunes audio levels to match user’s unique hearing needs
- Advanced Audio Controls via Skullcandy Software – Compatible with both mobile app and PC software to unlock advanced features and customize button functions
- Clear Voice Smart Mic – AI-based technology removes unwanted background noise to enable crystal-clear communications
- Mute & Volume Control – Easy-to-reach, on-board controls enable gamers to quickly mute and adjust volume without gameplay interference
- Adjustable Suspension Headband – Reduces pressure on top of the head for true, all-day comfort
- Up to 24 Hours of Battery Life + Rapid Charge – Headset will charge when connected to select gaming devices via USB-A to USB-C
- Built-In Tile Finding Technology – If the headset is misplaced, simply ‘ring’ it from the Tile app
- Skull-HQ Software – Available for PC
- Low Latency via Included 2.4GHz Wireless Transmitter
Skullcandy is a leading global audio brand with a mission to inspire and connect people through the power of music. For over 20 years, Skullcandy has been pushing the boundaries of innovation and design, creating award-winning headphones, speakers, and other audio products that are known for their unmatched sound quality, style, and durability.
Skullcandy is proud to support a roster of world-class athletes, musicians, and artists, and is committed to making a positive impact on the world through its various philanthropic initiatives.
For those young readers, you may have seen TMNT cartoons, but Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a beloved entertainment franchise that is now over 35 years old.
The turtles, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo, have become iconic characters, and their stories of heroism, friendship, and perseverance have resonated with fans worldwide.
The franchise has been adapted into countless forms of media, including comics, television shows, movies, and video games. I first played TNMT on the NES in my early years and something I look back on fondly.
For more information visit Skullcandy.com.au