This morning Apple delivered iOS7 to millions of devices across the globe. So now it’s your turn to let us know what you think. It’s easily the biggest visual change to the OS since the iPhone first launched, so naturally people will be split. The real question is how do the majority feel, is the new colurful flatter design, a step forward, or the wrong direction?
You’ll find the poll on the right of any page of the site. Please take the time, it only takes a second and you also get to view the results to see how your choice compares to others.
Last week’s poll result
For the last couple of weeks, we asked you ‘How do you feel about electric cars?’ It seems you’re on-board with the technology, but there’s still one single thing in the way of you buying an EV. That pesky thing, the price tag. With most fully EV cars still costing north of $50K, that’s an area ripe for disruption. The full results are shown below.
- Love it, but still to expensive (37%, 52 Votes)
- Won’t buy until they figure out the range issue (22%, 31 Votes)
- Shut up and take my money (15%, 21 Votes)
- I’m happy with a hybrid electric (14%, 19 Votes)
- Will never buy EV, oil runs through my veins (12%, 17 Votes)