JB Hi-Fi have pulled the plug on CD Sales. Why ? They’re getting killed by online sales. Honestly is this at all surprising to people ? For years we’ve been gouged $30-$40 on albums that contain 1 to 2 great songs, 3 or 4 mediocre songs and...
- Mastercard increases tap and pay limit to A$200 to help keep payments contactless during coronavirus April 3, 2020
- More than 100+ new NVIDIA GeForce-powered laptops are coming April 2, 2020
- Aussie details of Samsung’s 2020 8K/4K QLED TVs April 2, 2020
- Shutterstock using AI in mobile app for end-to-end mobile video workflows April 1, 2020
- Review: HTC 5G hub on Telstra’s growing 5G network March 31, 2020