Australians are great at technology and science, with a long history that includes worldwide beneficial technologies like WiFi. Get ready to add another breakthrough to the list of successes for Australia. CSIRO and Deakin University claim to have, for the first time, created the capacity to produce carbon fibre...
Science February 20, 2017
- TCL sponsoring Melbourne Cup, bringing their 8KTV to Australia next year September 19, 2018
- Sony just announced the PlayStation Classic September 19, 2018
- As Bathurst 1000 goes 4K, it’s time for Foxtel parity between Sat and IP. September 19, 2018
- Review: Hisense Series 9 65″ 4K ULED TV, a premium TV that competes with the best September 19, 2018
- Zozo founder, Yusaku Maezawa will be the first passenger to fly to the moon on SpaceX’s BFR. September 18, 2018