This afternoon was not a good one for technology in Australia. Core banking systems, ATM and EFTPOS terminals at checkouts across the country were unavailable. It seems while much focus is paid to redundant infrastructure for online services, there’s still a single point of failure in our finance network....
- Tesla quietly increases ‘Add Driver’ limit from 1 to 5. June 5, 2020
- Did you sign up to BINGE? June 5, 2020
- Review: Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus June 4, 2020
- Luxury brand Maserati says ‘Our future is charged’ June 4, 2020
- Aussie Esports athletes to compete in Red Bull’s Global 1v1 League of Legends comp June 4, 2020