McDonald in the UK will add electric vehicle (EV) rapid chargers at their drive-thru restraints. Given the vast number of McDonalds stores in the UK, this means some 1,300 restaurants will receive chargers, a massive boost to EVs in the country. McDonalds is partnering with InstaVolt to achieve this...
- Aussie Director reviews the new Canon EOS R5, 8K video eats 10GB every 30 seconds July 12, 2020
- Nissan Ariya EV crossover is ready to go from concept to reality this week July 12, 2020
- GoPro Hero8 gets new webcam feature, Mac for now, Windows is coming July 12, 2020
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020