Australia has one of the most severe climates in the world, which is why car company’s like to use us for testing. Theory is, if it works in Australia (and on our terrible roads), it’ll basically work anywhere. This unreleased EV was spotted by @DavidCaoEV, in full camouflage wrap...
- 3 amateur PUBG squads win Red Bull Fight on stage at PAXAus October 14, 2019
- Musk confirms Navigate on Autopilot and Smart Summon are coming to Australia “very soon” October 14, 2019
- Autopilot nag increased from 10 to 30 seconds in the latest Tesla software update October 12, 2019
- Deadmau5 wants a Tesla Semi for his mobile studio on tour October 11, 2019
- Post Malone to perform in VR next week on Oculus Venues October 10, 2019