Australia has one of the most severe climates in the world, which is why car company’s like to use us for testing. Theory is, if it works in Australia (and on our terrible roads), it’ll basically work anywhere. This unreleased EV was spotted by @DavidCaoEV, in full camouflage wrap...
Science February 20, 2017
- BBM is dead, closing on May 31st (Updated) April 19, 2019
- Microsoft announces 85″ version of Surface Hub 2S, coming 2020 April 18, 2019
- Discs are dead, Microsoft’s latest console has no Blu-ray drive April 17, 2019
- WEY X EV concept with level 5 autonomy shown at Shanghai Auto Show April 16, 2019
- Aston Martin Rapide E production model revealed, an EV monster April 16, 2019