Early this morning Tesla released the financial results for Q2 2020. As we know from the delivery numbers released at the end of June, Tesla had an amazing quarter, given their largest factory was closed for a month or around a third of Q2. Financially the big question was...
- Logitech announces G923 Racing wheels, better force-feedback and LED shift lights August 5, 2020
- Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G, delivers an even better camera system August 5, 2020
- New Model Y now comes with illuminated door icon to help newbies August 4, 2020
- TCL launch first smartphone range in Australia August 4, 2020
- Waterpik Sonic Fusion flossing toothbrush is now available in Australia July 30, 2020