Faraday Future is the much hyped, heavily resourced company wants to disrupt the automotive industry. Today they have announced a partnership to bring their technology to the Dragon Racing team in the third Formula E season in 2017. Being an all-electric company, entering the all-electric motorsport championship makes a...
- Review: Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus June 4, 2020
- Luxury brand Maserati says ‘Our future is charged’ June 4, 2020
- Aussie Esports athletes to compete in Red Bull’s Global 1v1 League of Legends comp June 4, 2020
- Porsche Taycan starts at A$191,000, more expensive and slower than Model S June 4, 2020
- DJI and UNSW Sydney create strategic partnership June 3, 2020