When new cars are announced, there’s usually months or even years before we see them on the road. This means any excitement over the announcement is often short-lived, given your interaction with the vehicle is significantly postponed, but today, something awesome happened. This week, Hyundai announced an all-new Veloster N...
- New orders for the Tesla Model 3 now moved out to October, indicates strong Aussie sales August 17, 2019
- Model 3 invoices are going out to New Zealand customers August 16, 2019
- Next Level Racing went next level with the Traction Plus Platform for hardcore sim racing August 16, 2019
- Google Assistant will allow you to set reminders for other family members August 15, 2019
- BP transitioning Service Stations to fast-charging EV locations August 15, 2019