When new cars are announced, there’s usually months or even years before we see them on the road. This means any excitement over the announcement is often short-lived, given your interaction with the vehicle is significantly postponed, but today, something awesome happened. This week, Hyundai announced an all-new Veloster N...
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020
- Cupra el-Born EV hot hatch looks awesome, coming in early 2021 July 8, 2020
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020