Last night I had the opportunity to be on the Frankly Speaking podcast to discuss all things CES 2010. Hosted by Andrew Coates and Michael Kordahi, I had a great time hope to be on again in the future. Please check it out. Head over to the FranklySpeaking website,...
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020
- Cupra el-Born EV hot hatch looks awesome, coming in early 2021 July 8, 2020
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020