During Google’s Stadia announcement at the 2019 Game Developer’s conference, CEO Sundar Pichai was discussing their progress in AI. Pichai explained how games are helping to tackle real-world challenges. Pichai went on to explain that Alphabet-owned Waymo uses AI to run simulations in gaming-like environments. These simulations are being...
- Australian Open 2020 features new technology experience January 20, 2020
- Ridesharing service DiDi, is really a data platform, using AI for smart routing January 20, 2020
- NSW is gearing up to accelerate the adoption of Electric Vehicles January 16, 2020
- I’m getting 6.5kW of Solar thanks of the Government’s investment in renewables January 16, 2020
- Interview: Matt Harris, Head of IT at Mercedes-AMG Petronas January 16, 2020