Usually Apple owns the news cycle for much of the iPhone launch week. This year however with incremental updates to the phone (3D touch the exception), it demanded much less of the industry’s attention than years past. A much more exciting story that grabbed headlines came from Oculus and Samsung. Virtual...
- Aussie Director reviews the new Canon EOS R5, 8K video eats 10GB every 30 seconds July 12, 2020
- Nissan Ariya EV crossover is ready to go from concept to reality this week July 12, 2020
- GoPro Hero8 gets new webcam feature, Mac for now, Windows is coming July 12, 2020
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020