On the back of successful trials, Ford have announced that it will open GoDrive to the public. GoDrive is a London-based car-sharing mobility experiment that. While there’s many startups in this field, this is the first big auto manufacturer that’s offering a car-sharing service. Ford will invite 2,000 members...
- Get an Ice Cream made by robots at Melbourne’s Federation Square September 19, 2019
- Powershop tries to attract EV owners with cheap rates between 12am-4am September 17, 2019
- NAB selects Google Cloud technology stack September 17, 2019
- Model 3 is coming Sept 30th, Tesla reneges on unlimited Premium Connectivity [Updated] September 16, 2019
- Review: Synology DiskStation DS1019+ September 16, 2019