At CES Asia this week, Volkswagen showed off a new prototype vehicle, the Golf R Touch. This featured a new all-touch design for their console. Split across two displays, the vehicle controls like seat positions, window controls, infotainment, and even vehicle telemetry like tyre pressures are all a touch away....
General February 22, 2020
- Hot Wheels US$400 RC Cybertruck, sells out in less than 24hrs February 22, 2020
- Don’t forget to catch a bargain February 21, 2020
- NRMA now offering free EV charging in Albury. February 20, 2020
- Singapore Gov invests $70 million in EV incentives and EV charging stations.. come on Australia. February 18, 2020
- IoT is disrupting everything. Register now for Microsoft IoT in Action event in Melbourne on March 5 February 18, 2020