At CES Asia this week, Volkswagen showed off a new prototype vehicle, the Golf R Touch. This featured a new all-touch design for their console. Split across two displays, the vehicle controls like seat positions, window controls, infotainment, and even vehicle telemetry like tyre pressures are all a touch away....
Amazon July 15, 2019
- Australian EV choices in 2019 are growing rapidly July 15, 2019
- Special Effects giant ILM selects Sydney for 5th office July 15, 2019
- Amazon Prime Day is here, time for some tech bargains July 15, 2019
- Review: HP Spectre x360 with Intel Optane Memory H10 July 14, 2019
- So you’re buying a Tesla Model 3, what accessories should you get? July 13, 2019