Hooray! Grand Theft Auto V didn’t get banned! The Australian Classification Board has given the upcoming gun-touting, sex-doin’, language-swearin’ game an R18+ classification. Drug use in the game was classified as high-impact by the Classification Board in its review, with themes, violence, language, nudity and sex deemed as strong-impact....
- Logitech announces G923 Racing wheels, better force-feedback and LED shift lights August 5, 2020
- Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G, delivers an even better camera system August 5, 2020
- New Model Y now comes with illuminated door icon to help newbies August 4, 2020
- TCL launch first smartphone range in Australia August 4, 2020
- Waterpik Sonic Fusion flossing toothbrush is now available in Australia July 30, 2020