Hooray! Grand Theft Auto V didn’t get banned! The Australian Classification Board has given the upcoming gun-touting, sex-doin’, language-swearin’ game an R18+ classification. Drug use in the game was classified as high-impact by the Classification Board in its review, with themes, violence, language, nudity and sex deemed as strong-impact....
General January 22, 2020
- Samsung’s crazy thin laptop claims insane 25 hours of battery life January 23, 2020
- Shutterstock adds unlimited music for YouTubers, vloggers, and podcasters for A$24.92pm January 23, 2020
- Tesla is now worth $100 Billion, just wait till they start trying January 22, 2020
- Australian Open 2020 features new technology experience January 20, 2020
- Ridesharing service DiDi, is really a data platform, using AI for smart routing January 20, 2020