Hooray! Grand Theft Auto V didn’t get banned! The Australian Classification Board has given the upcoming gun-touting, sex-doin’, language-swearin’ game an R18+ classification. Drug use in the game was classified as high-impact by the Classification Board in its review, with themes, violence, language, nudity and sex deemed as strong-impact....
- Cybertruck Tri-motor moves up to 2021 production December 7, 2019
- Tesla’s “feature complete” FSD looks unlikely with 3 weeks left of 2019 December 7, 2019
- Seven took a rubbish corporate deal with Optus 5G, over streaming you the Tokyo Olympics in 4K December 7, 2019
- Australia is finally getting serious about ICEholes December 7, 2019
- YouTube Rewind is out for 2019 and it doesn’t suck December 6, 2019