Hooray! Grand Theft Auto V didn’t get banned! The Australian Classification Board has given the upcoming gun-touting, sex-doin’, language-swearin’ game an R18+ classification. Drug use in the game was classified as high-impact by the Classification Board in its review, with themes, violence, language, nudity and sex deemed as strong-impact....
General August 21, 2019
- Blinker joins the growing list of car subscription services in Australia August 21, 2019
- Would you like fries with that? McDonalds are adding EV charging stations. August 21, 2019
- Data61’s new Melbourne-based Mixed Reality Lab is a Microsoft’s Kinect on drugs August 21, 2019
- Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2 takes a great capture card, makes it smaller and more powerful August 21, 2019
- Sorry Disney+, that’s one subscription too many August 21, 2019