Hooray! Grand Theft Auto V didn’t get banned! The Australian Classification Board has given the upcoming gun-touting, sex-doin’, language-swearin’ game an R18+ classification. Drug use in the game was classified as high-impact by the Classification Board in its review, with themes, violence, language, nudity and sex deemed as strong-impact....
- New orders for the Tesla Model 3 now moved out to October, indicates strong Aussie sales August 17, 2019
- Model 3 invoices are going out to New Zealand customers August 16, 2019
- Next Level Racing went next level with the Traction Plus Platform for hardcore sim racing August 16, 2019
- Google Assistant will allow you to set reminders for other family members August 15, 2019
- BP transitioning Service Stations to fast-charging EV locations August 15, 2019