Yesterday Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, with Industry, Innovation and Science Minister, Christopher Pyne, announced his innovation agenda for Australia’s future. This package of strategies are designed to stimulate the #IdeasBoom, unlocking the creativity and innovative thinking that lives inside many Australians and turn that into jobs. Startups are risky ventures...
- Turns out Turnbull was dead wrong about NBN demand, people do want ultrafast NBN June 2, 2020
- Melbourne-based PHORIA launching Ecosphere VR Nature Series on Oculus June 2, 2020
- Watch: Mobileye’s Autonomous car take a 40-minute drive by itself using computer vision June 1, 2020
- PlayStation 5 event this Friday will provide a look at the future of gaming June 1, 2020
- Review: VideoProc a great GPU-accelerated 4K video editor May 30, 2020