The Geneva Motor Show is particularly fruitful this year, with the Koenigsegg Jesko being unveiled. The latest vehicle from the mastermind Christian von Koenigsegg is said to be capable of more than 300mph, that’s a face-tearing 482km/hr. Ok technically the car has never actually ran at that speed (yet),...
General September 20, 2019
- Huawei Mate 30 runs EMUI10 on AOSP. No Google Services means this is DOA. September 20, 2019
- Daimler (inc Mercedes-Benz) is ending ICE developement, going full electric September 20, 2019
- Review: Hisense 65R7 Series 7 4K ULED TV September 20, 2019
- The best podcasting app, Pocketcasts, is now free September 19, 2019
- Get an Ice Cream made by robots at Melbourne’s Federation Square September 19, 2019