The Geneva Motor Show is particularly fruitful this year, with the Koenigsegg Jesko being unveiled. The latest vehicle from the mastermind Christian von Koenigsegg is said to be capable of more than 300mph, that’s a face-tearing 482km/hr. Ok technically the car has never actually ran at that speed (yet),...
- Counterproductive: VIC Solar Feed-in Tariff to drop from 12c to 10.5c per kWh from July 1st February 27, 2020
- Customer Experience giants InMoment and MaritzCX Join forces February 27, 2020
- Titomic to provide $25M of 3D printing tech to Defence February 27, 2020
- Intel World Open offers US$500,000 eSports prize pool in Tokyo ahead of the Olympics Games February 26, 2020
- Tasmania now has 350kW fast charging thanks to Chargefox February 26, 2020