One of the launch applications for Ford’s AppLink into Asia Pacific announcement was Kaliki. I have to admit, before the press conference at Computex, I had never heard of the service. The basic idea here is not music, Pandora and others have that taken care of, the goal here...
- Turns out Turnbull was dead wrong about NBN demand, people do want ultrafast NBN June 2, 2020
- Melbourne-based PHORIA launching Ecosphere VR Nature Series on Oculus June 2, 2020
- Watch: Mobileye’s Autonomous car take a 40-minute drive by itself using computer vision June 1, 2020
- PlayStation 5 event this Friday will provide a look at the future of gaming June 1, 2020
- Review: VideoProc a great GPU-accelerated 4K video editor May 30, 2020