One of the launch applications for Ford’s AppLink into Asia Pacific announcement was Kaliki. I have to admit, before the press conference at Computex, I had never heard of the service. The basic idea here is not music, Pandora and others have that taken care of, the goal here...
- Aussie-designed Smart Motorbike helmet uses AI to keep you safe on the road July 22, 2019
- Fisker Electric SUV is confirmed for Australia July 21, 2019
- CEBIT Australia will feature keynote from Virgin Galactic because Space is sexy again July 20, 2019
- Here’s what it takes to catch up to Tesla (spoiler: it’s not easy) July 20, 2019
- Brisbane startup is automating private flights July 19, 2019