The Geneva Motor Show is particularly fruitful this year, with the Koenigsegg Jesko being unveiled. The latest vehicle from the mastermind Christian von Koenigsegg is said to be capable of more than 300mph, that’s a face-tearing 482km/hr. Ok technically the car has never actually ran at that speed (yet),...
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020
- Cupra el-Born EV hot hatch looks awesome, coming in early 2021 July 8, 2020
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020