Lego’s Life of George is an interesting product and proof that you can teach an old dog new tricks. In a world where all kids ask for is an iPhone or Xbox, where is the hands on creativity? Well, Lego’s new Life of George is bringing it back –...
- Australian Open 2020 features new technology experience January 20, 2020
- Ridesharing service DiDi, is really a data platform, using AI for smart routing January 20, 2020
- NSW is gearing up to accelerate the adoption of Electric Vehicles January 16, 2020
- I’m getting 6.5kW of Solar thanks of the Government’s investment in renewables January 16, 2020
- Interview: Matt Harris, Head of IT at Mercedes-AMG Petronas January 16, 2020