Microsoft have launched a technology preview of a new service called Live Mesh. Interestingly they’ve used one of the magical 4-character domain names http://mesh.com. Live mesh aims to provide data portability and synchronisation across your multiple machines and devices, allowing you to securely access important information stored in the...
Government June 25, 2019
- New Telstra plans include 5G on plans over $80pm June 25, 2019
- Junglefy gets $100k to turn Sydney Motorways green June 25, 2019
- The Raspberry Pi 4 is a legit computer replacement for US$35 June 24, 2019
- Watch Rimac’s amazing 4-episode behind-the-scenes tour of the all-electric engineering June 22, 2019
- Bitcoin is on a massive run, is it time to Lambo out? #BitcoinIsBack June 22, 2019