Microsoft have launched a technology preview of a new service called Live Mesh. Interestingly they’ve used one of the magical 4-character domain names http://mesh.com. Live mesh aims to provide data portability and synchronisation across your multiple machines and devices, allowing you to securely access important information stored in the...
- Tesla Model 3 is basically the safest car you can buy. German student makes safety into an Ad September 21, 2019
- Huawei Mate 30 runs EMUI10 on AOSP. No Google Services means this is DOA. September 20, 2019
- Daimler (inc Mercedes-Benz) is ending ICE developement, going full electric September 20, 2019
- Review: Hisense 65R7 Series 7 4K ULED TV September 20, 2019
- The best podcasting app, Pocketcasts, is now free September 19, 2019