On the back of successful trials, Ford have announced that it will open GoDrive to the public. GoDrive is a London-based car-sharing mobility experiment that. While there’s many startups in this field, this is the first big auto manufacturer that’s offering a car-sharing service. Ford will invite 2,000 members...
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020
- Cupra el-Born EV hot hatch looks awesome, coming in early 2021 July 8, 2020
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020