Nokia was once the king of the mobile world, holding 40% of the smart phone market in 2008 before Apple’s iPhone came to shake things up. The Finnish company now has less than 15% of the worlds market just five years after it was at its peak. Nokia saw...
Gaming July 22, 2019
- Numurkah Solar Farm turns on 373,839 panels, enough to power 48,000 homes July 22, 2019
- Xbox All-Digital edition pre-order now. Time to say goodbye optical drives forever July 22, 2019
- Turns out Video Games are actually good for you. 91% of households own a video game device. July 22, 2019
- Aussie-designed Smart Motorbike helmet uses AI to keep you safe on the road July 22, 2019
- Fisker Electric SUV is confirmed for Australia July 21, 2019