Monash University has announced that they’re partnering with tech company Indra to add a Microgrid at their Clayton campus in Melbourne. As part of the Uni’s plan to go 100% renewable by 2030, they are turning their campus, which spans 20 buildings, into a microgrid. This Microgrid essentially means...
- NSW Government to buy 300 electric vehicles June 2, 2020
- Turns out Turnbull was dead wrong about NBN demand, people do want ultrafast NBN June 2, 2020
- Melbourne-based PHORIA launching Ecosphere VR Nature Series on Oculus June 2, 2020
- Watch: Mobileye’s Autonomous car take a 40-minute drive by itself using computer vision June 1, 2020
- PlayStation 5 event this Friday will provide a look at the future of gaming June 1, 2020