Researchers at Michigan State University have made one of the most important developments in solar technology in decades. The researchers have developed a transparent luminescent solar concentrator, this is the fancy name for making clear glass panels that can collect energy from the sun. It’s long been thought this...
- Singapore Gov invests $70 million in EV incentives and EV charging stations.. come on Australia. February 18, 2020
- IoT is disrupting everything. Register now for Microsoft IoT in Action event in Melbourne on March 5 February 18, 2020
- Holden is dead because they didn’t make cars people wanted. A dramatic wake up to all other automakers. February 17, 2020
- Tesla opens solar roof orders in Australia February 16, 2020
- Bill Gates just bought an all-electric Porsche Taycan February 15, 2020