It looks like Australia is heading to an election on July 2nd. After failing to get proposed legislation through the parliament, the Government is now expected to call a rare, double dissolution election that means we’ll need to vote for both the House of Representatives and the Senate. It may be...
- Australian Open 2020 features new technology experience January 20, 2020
- Ridesharing service DiDi, is really a data platform, using AI for smart routing January 20, 2020
- NSW is gearing up to accelerate the adoption of Electric Vehicles January 16, 2020
- I’m getting 6.5kW of Solar thanks of the Government’s investment in renewables January 16, 2020
- Interview: Matt Harris, Head of IT at Mercedes-AMG Petronas January 16, 2020