Plantronics is acquiring Polycom, one of the most popular brands in enterprise video conferencing. The acquisition is valued at $2.0 billion in a combination of cash and stock. The transaction has been unanimously approved by the boards of directors of both companies, is subject to regulatory approvals and other customary...
- DJI and UNSW Sydney create strategic partnership June 3, 2020
- Full Charged Live ‘seriously considering’ coming to Australia in 2022 June 3, 2020
- Huawei MateBook X Pro launches in Australia June 3, 2020
- NSW Government to buy 300 electric vehicles June 2, 2020
- Turns out Turnbull was dead wrong about NBN demand, people do want ultrafast NBN June 2, 2020