A consortium including HMI Technologies, La Trobe University, RACV, ARRB (Australian Road Research Group) and Keolis Downer will access a grant of $375,000 through the Victorian Government Smarter Journeys Programme to conduct a trial of autonomous vehicles in Victoria. If the 15-seater electric bus looks familiar, its because we’ve...
- Acer target creative professionals with the launch of their ConceptD range in Australia November 22, 2019
- Review: Dynaudio Xeo 10 wireless active bookshelf speaker November 21, 2019
- The solar rebates you didn’t know existed and ROI that’ll surprise you November 20, 2019
- Tesla’s big battery in SA just got 50% bigger November 19, 2019
- How to decide on your company’s IT security budget November 19, 2019