A consortium including HMI Technologies, La Trobe University, RACV, ARRB (Australian Road Research Group) and Keolis Downer will access a grant of $375,000 through the Victorian Government Smarter Journeys Programme to conduct a trial of autonomous vehicles in Victoria. If the 15-seater electric bus looks familiar, its because we’ve...
- Aussie Director reviews the new Canon EOS R5, 8K video eats 10GB every 30 seconds July 12, 2020
- Nissan Ariya EV crossover is ready to go from concept to reality this week July 12, 2020
- GoPro Hero8 gets new webcam feature, Mac for now, Windows is coming July 12, 2020
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020