Tesla’s network of Superchargers is growing to include my home town, Wodonga on the border of Victoria and New South Wales. This location will be critical to creating a range achievable drive from Canberra to Melbourne, via Wodonga. Back in December we seen a dot on a map around...
- RMIT launches cybersecurity and blockchain courses to fill skill gaps May 26, 2020
- Aussie Broadband offer 1Gbps/50Mbps NBN to consumers for just A$149pm with unlimited data May 26, 2020
- Telstra launches Australia’s first 5G mmWave mobile device, the 5G Wi-Fi Pro May 26, 2020
- GeoHotz of Comma.ai, bets $10k Tesla will add driver monitoring before FSD is complete May 25, 2020
- ANNOUNCEMENT: I’m done covering ICE vehicles, EVs only from here on out May 25, 2020