The Model 3 pre-orders went gangbusters before the car was even officially unveiled. After it was, they continued to flow in, surpassing 400,000 in April and this week we learn new orders won’t be received until 2018. There’s no doubt Tesla have a smash hit on their hands with...
- Tesla Model 3 takes a roundabout on Autopilot with latest update May 27, 2020
- Watch: SpaceX’s first Falcon9 rocket launch with humans inside the Crew Dragon May 27, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz is building 9 battery factories to power Electric Vehicles globally May 27, 2020
- RMIT launches cybersecurity and blockchain courses to fill skill gaps May 26, 2020
- Aussie Broadband offer 1Gbps/50Mbps NBN to consumers for just A$149pm with unlimited data May 26, 2020