The Model 3 pre-orders went gangbusters before the car was even officially unveiled. After it was, they continued to flow in, surpassing 400,000 in April and this week we learn new orders won’t be received until 2018. There’s no doubt Tesla have a smash hit on their hands with...
Gaming July 22, 2019
- Numurkah Solar Farm turns on 373,839 panels, enough to power 48,000 homes July 22, 2019
- Xbox All-Digital edition pre-order now. Time to say goodbye optical drives forever July 22, 2019
- Turns out Video Games are actually good for you. 91% of households own a video game device. July 22, 2019
- Aussie-designed Smart Motorbike helmet uses AI to keep you safe on the road July 22, 2019
- Fisker Electric SUV is confirmed for Australia July 21, 2019