The Model 3 pre-orders went gangbusters before the car was even officially unveiled. After it was, they continued to flow in, surpassing 400,000 in April and this week we learn new orders won’t be received until 2018. There’s no doubt Tesla have a smash hit on their hands with...
Science February 20, 2017
- Review: Xanova Magnetar RGB mechanical keyboard May 20, 2019
- Huawei is basically out of action with Google, Intel, Qualcomm and Broadcom ending supply May 20, 2019
- Check out this awesome Tesla hack to auto download Dashcam footage May 19, 2019
- Australians didn’t vote electronically today and that’s ridiculous in 2019 May 18, 2019
- Samsung launches space-saving monitors in Australia May 17, 2019