When Tesla launched in Australia at the end of 2014, Sydney got its first Supercharger. Now almost 6 months on, Melbourne now has its first. The first Victorian Service Center for Tesla will open at the end of next week, located at 650 Church Street, Building 5, Richmond VIC...
- Neuron N3 E-Scooters is a smash hit in Brisbane with 10,000 sign ups August 20, 2019
- First BP, now Shell are in the electric vehicle recharge game August 20, 2019
- Spotify Premium Family plan streams to 6 users, offers parental controls August 19, 2019
- Samsung’s got a new 49″ Super Ultrawide, runs 5120 x 1440 at 120Hz. August 19, 2019
- How to finance a Tesla Model 3, the Ferrari or Lamborghini you can afford (maybe) August 19, 2019