This week something important is happening in Adelaide. The first driverless car trials began on public roads in Australia, the first in the southern hemisphere. Volvo have turned up with their autonomous drive demonstration vehicle gives people a taste of things to come in the future. Internationally, there’s been...
Science February 20, 2017
- Review: Xanova Magnetar RGB mechanical keyboard May 20, 2019
- Huawei is basically out of action with Google, Intel, Qualcomm and Broadcom ending supply May 20, 2019
- Check out this awesome Tesla hack to auto download Dashcam footage May 19, 2019
- Australians didn’t vote electronically today and that’s ridiculous in 2019 May 18, 2019
- Samsung launches space-saving monitors in Australia May 17, 2019