Ford Motor Company has something big to tell the world and the President and CEO, Mark Fields will be one of the keynotes at CES 2015. During his keynote, Fields will address what’s next for Ford and discuss the company’s commitment to innovation in all parts of its business....
- Luxury brand Maserati says ‘Our future is charged’ June 4, 2020
- Aussie Esports athletes to compete in Red Bull’s Global 1v1 League of Legends comp June 4, 2020
- Porsche Taycan starts at A$191,000, more expensive and slower than Model S June 4, 2020
- DJI and UNSW Sydney create strategic partnership June 3, 2020
- Full Charged Live ‘seriously considering’ coming to Australia in 2022 June 3, 2020