Electric vehicles in Australia have had a long history, yet they still account for a tiny portion of overall vehicle sales. Now as we look at 2019, the EV lineup available in our country is changing dramatically. EVs are now more capable with longer ranges and better performance, but...
- Supercar Blondie and Ozzy Man is my favourite thing to watch this weekend August 18, 2019
- New orders for the Tesla Model 3 now moved out to October, indicates strong Aussie sales August 17, 2019
- Model 3 invoices are going out to New Zealand customers August 16, 2019
- Next Level Racing went next level with the Traction Plus Platform for hardcore sim racing August 16, 2019
- Google Assistant will allow you to set reminders for other family members August 15, 2019